MICROCOMPUTER DRUM DRYER
|HIGH EFFICIENCY !
高 效 率 ！
|HIGH PRODUCTIVITY !
高 產 能 ！
|TOTALLY AUTOMATIC !|
全 自 動 化 ！
Improves conventional drum dryer's disadvantages of low productivity, uneven product thickness,
uneasy tempreature to control incomplete gelatinization, incomplete dryness, and inconvenient
to make proper adjustmnt during operation.
Drum dryer, is a continuously indirect heating style dryer . The basic mechanism is using
a liquid feeder to spread the liquid or paste based material to be dried onto the surface
at steam heating drum, and allow them to rotate together after half of the cycle, then
uses a scraper to scrap off the dried membrane adhered on the drum surface, and place the
dried membrane to a conveyor and transfer to the crusher to make into flake or powder form.
In most of manufacturing process, drying is considered the more costly part. But in
relative to other drying method, our drum style dryer has the advantages of lower
investment cost, and low energy consumption. Its machine structure is simple, but
with superior capability, and machine is easy to install and operate, no special staff
During processing, water evaporation consumes about 1. 2 - 1. 4 kilo of steam per kilo
water, heating efficiency reaches level of 70 - 80 % , and aside from small amount of
dust occurred, there will no more second contamination, which fulfills the high demand
of environmental protection requirement today.
Our drum dryer is classified into single drum and double drum style, and double drum is
further divided into same direction rotating style and opposite direction rotating style.
- Short drying time about 10 - 20 seconds and capable of continuous drying.
- Capable of directly solidify liquid, paste and suspensive materials after dried.
- 70 - 80 % heating effciency. Low consumption of steam, about 1. 2 - 1. 4 kilo of steam per kilo
- Easy operation, maintenance, and long machine life.
No second contamination to the environment.
- Easy to change machine functions, suitable for multiple production, but small quantity.
- Adjustable drying time and temperature, according to processing requirement.
- Able to dry up all materials completely.
- Can process any quantity of material, and heat sensitive material can add vocumm device.
- Totally automatic control in supply of steam and pressure
control of scrapers, feed and operation on-off control.
- Productivity is 20% higher than any conventional drum dryer.
- Dual selection of either by manual or automatic or full computerized control.
- Compatible to connect with other peripheral equipments.
- Continuously display and monitor the product thickness,
and machine's temperature, pressure, speed, line speed
and production conditions.
- Constantly recording of prodution condition, to ensure
- Intelligent interface, capable of input all data on the
- Energy recyclable device enlarges heat efficiency.
- Alarm and trouble device, which is capable of display
trouble and possible trouble shooting method, operation
automatically resume after trouble removed.
- Stable and adjustable roller surface temperature and roller
- Independent driven motor and reducer, can be operated
with single roller.
- Director driven motor and totally enclosed small reducer to
minimize noise and vibration and thus to avoid possible
lubricant contaminates the food.
- NIP FEED SYS.
Simplest type of feed, suitable for yeast, milk, whey,
pigment, The thickness of this layer can be altered by
changing the gap selling.
- NIP FEED SYS. OPPOSITE ROTATION
The machine has been developed for drying liquid
material with a high percentage of moisture, used for
waste water, drying ... ect.
- DOUBLE APPLICATOR ROLLS FEED SYS.
Specially des igned for heat sensitive materials . The
material is in contact with hot drum for the min. time.
such as arabic gum , detergents , milk and dairy materials.
- SPLASH FEED SYS.
Especially useful for materials with a high rate of
- MULTIPLE APPLICATOR ROLLS FEED SYS.
Suitable for glutinous materials such as starch and flour,
baby food and instant food industry.
- DIP FEED SYS.
Used for certain suspensions of solids, usually with recirculation of material in the tray.
- SINGLE DRUM DRYER WITH MULTIPLE APPLICATOR ROLLS FEED SYS.
Used for increasing film thickness for cereal-based baby food, potato flakes, fruit flakes, ect.
- SINGLE DRUM DRYER WITH DOUBLE APPLICATOR ROLLS FEED SYS.
Specially designed for heat sensitive materials. The material is in contact with the hot drum for the min. time. Such as
arabic gum, detergents, milk and dairy materials.
Baby Food & Infant Food
Cereal (Infant Food)
Milk(Skim and Whole)
Starch and Flour
Special mention should be made
of the use of roller dryers for the
manufacture of "Instant Foods"
and for pregelatinization and
drying of starches
Alkyl Aryl Sulphonate |
Anhydrous Sodium Sulphate
Calcium Pantothenate Solution
Fafty Alcohol SLilphates
Ferric Ammonium Citrate Syrup
Ferrous Sulphate &
Ferrous Ascorbate Solution
Iron Oxide Slurry
Sodium Formaldehyde Bisulphite
Sodium M. B. T.
Sodium Toluene Sulphonate
Drum Dryers are successfully
used for the recovery of solvents
Molasses Fermentation Residue
Starch - all types
Etc., etc., etc.,
|Standard sizes in constant production|
|Drum Dia||Drum Length||Heating Surface||Power||Working Pressure||Approx Size|
- Belt Type Conveyors for the collection and remove of dried product
- Screw Type Conveyors for the collection and remove of dried product
- Automatic Temperature Control sys.
- Automatic Feed Control sys.
- Flakes Breakers
- Microcomputer Control sys.
- Formula Tank
- Quick Cooking sys.
|LISKY INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.|
|麗 天 企 業 股 份 有 限 公 司|
10F, No. 182, Sec. 4, Cheng Der Rd. Taipei, Taiwan.
Tel: 886-2-883-4708 Fax:886-2-883-5217
No. 1, Chunghua Rd., Sec. 1, Pali Hsiang, Taipei Hsien, Taiwan
Tel: 886-2-610-6183 Fax:886-2-6102498
©copyright 1996 - 1997 Lisky Industrial Co., Ltd. All right reserved.
This page is maintained by ComBridge Technology Corp.